Welcome To Smart-In-Action

[ Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera ]

First of all, I will introduce my blog as this is the first time I wrote blog. My blog title is Smart-In-Action. The title is one of the most important element in writing whether it is a blog, a letter, a memo, a story, a narrative, a system and etc. Thus, title has a big role to the reader what the content is about.

Let I define the meaning of each word:

Smart - this word has wide definition. Thus, i define it by using Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. (click to use this free web dictionary)smart-bubble

  1. (especially British English) (of people) looking clean and neat; well dressed in fashionable and/or formal clothes
  2. (especially North American English) intelligent
  3. (especially British English) connected with fashionable rich people
  4. (of a movement, etc.) quick and usually done with force
  5. (of a device, especially of a weapon/bomb) controlled by a computer, so that it appears to act in an intelligent way
     

So, this is a legal meaning of smart. What the meaning of smart to me. In my daily dictionary, smart means do something in effective way in achieving goal.


Action - this word has wide definition. Thus, i define it by using Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. (click to use this free web dictionary)

  1. [uncountable] the process of doing something in order to make something happen or to deal with a situation
  2. [countable, uncountable] a legal process to stop a person or company from doing something, or to make them pay for a mistake,
  3. [uncountable] action of something (on something) the effect that one substance or chemical has on another

    Thus, in my daily dictionary, I can say that action is performing something and the effect of what we performance.

    In other word, smart-in-action is a perform something in very tip-top condition to achieve a real excellent goal. Thus, I decide to choose my personal motto "smart-in-action" as a title of my blog.

    -tHaNk yOu-

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    [mERapI dONatiOn]

    Donation Drive for PKPMI-CY Merapi Eruption Victims Funds

    [Who I Am?]

    [Who I Am?]
    Mohammad Fazrul bin Mohammad Basir, 4th year medical student of Faculty of Medicine, Gadjah Mada University, City of Student & Tourism, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Being a medical student with an ambition to be director of government hospital later in my career, this blog is a good start. Enjoy yourself here!!

    [mERapI dONatiOn]

    Donation Drive for PKPMI-CY Merapi Eruption Victims Funds

    [AIDS Badges]

    Join AIDS.gov in Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day

    [Poll-of-the-Week]

    In which aspect should the government improve of health system?

    [CheCk yOurSeLf]

    [coNNecTiNg pEopLe]

    [HeaLTh iNFo - WebMD]

    [BloG LisT]